Etymology: Middle English mondeyne, from Anglo-French mundain, from Late Latin mundanus, from Latin mundus world Date: 15th century
I’m a child born in the late 60’s, a product of the public school system of the 70’s-80’s, a child of the King reborn in the 90’s, (not Elvis…Jesus Christ)
….a child, sister, friend, wife, mother….
and many more mundane and quite wonderful things…
there is beauty in the mundane,
there is joy in serving our King in the everyday….
in shouting “Today is the day of Salvation, if you hear His voice, don’t harden your hearts as in the rebellion….as long as it is called Today.”
My husband and I will celebrate our 24th anniversary this year.
I am a homeschooling mother of five…only four years left.
- Our oldest has graduated from college and is married to her college sweetheart.
- Our 2nd oldest daughter has graduated with her bachelors in nursing and also married her college sweetie.
- Our middle child and only son has finished EMT training and is hoping to get on to a fire station. You may read about his 6 month service in Brazil here.
- Our 3rd daughter is studying midwifery.
- Our 4th daughter, 5th child, is in 9th grade. The last chick to school.
Homeschooling, we like it! I haven’t always, but now I am so very fond of it….and I see a bend in the road coming…